[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: GNSO NCSG NCUC Election timelines

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:02:54 CEST 2018

Hey Renata,

I think we had informally discussed in Panama that it’s best we handover
completely as soon as the meeting in Barcelona is over. Accordingly I would
suggest that when elections happen, a proper month or two months handover
take place by the Barcelona meeting, which would be when the newly elected
EC’s term could start!

As for candidates, I might have misunderstood, but did you mean that there
might not be any?

Best,

Elsa
—