[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: GNSO NCSG NCUC Election timelines

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:50:20 CEST 2018

I think end of term date is announcement of the results of the election.

However transition can be until after agm, as mentioned previously.

I would not, however, set an end date as there may be the long chance we
have no applicants for an EC seat so then the EC can decide on procedure.

But up to you