[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: GNSO NCSG NCUC Election timelines

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:08:57 CEST 2018

Our handover was exactly after the Abu Dhabi meeting, and we had idk one
month transition ?  Also, did we solve the overlap with the NCSG elections
that Farzi warned us about ?

Els, I think Renata was maybe alerting us for the case that there's no
candidate for one of the EC vacancies, in case one of us decides not to run
for re-election. Was it ?

Best,
B.