[NCUC-EC] Formulation and Invitation to join the Task Force on NCUC Procedural Rules

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:46:59 CET 2017

Renata

what do you mean by we will hold closed meetings? We will hold meetings
open to all ncuc members.  Naturally we won't allow people from other
consituencies and stakeholder groups who are not ncuc members to express
their opinion on what procedural rules ncuc should function on.

Since I don't believe the meeting held with ncuc members is closed I
wouldn't add your suggestion.

Best

Farzaneh