[NCUC-EC] Planning the schedule for Copenhagen

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:14:24 CET 2017

Hi Farzy,
I totally agree with this approach - let's make it more structural and
working-groups processes oriented than constituency-oriented. During the
constituency day, we rather provide some overview of the "topics",
depending on hot issues and availability of NCUC members who are a part of
those groups than really structure and deep-dive. So I do support all three
sessions. We can think on how to structure and focus the 3rd one, I think
it might be a really important and interesting one.
Others - GAC and Policy support are interesting by default.
Cheers
Tanya