[NCUC-EC] on emails, intranet, regional lists

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:26:32 CET 2017

Hi everyone

So this weekend I cleaned up 150 or so pages of spam in NCUC-discuss

Also went through subscription requests etc.

There are people from out of the woodworks wanting to subscribe to the
regional lists.

So, remember, the regional lists are important and you should use them.

For instance, you can send a note that we need volunteers for NCUC booth in IGF

Also helpful if you can send the message in English and other languages

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C7JOEuqGhWAcyVu-IZcT5KYl2_3jDUGtpD0ccCLpZqY/edit

you can also send a reminder of NCUC Buddy/Mentor program, which may
begin in mid January

https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2017-November/043345.html

In 2018 you can do a regional call to your members to guide them to
policy in ICANN. If you need extra guests or anything else, just let
us know.

In case of deliberation process, it is a requirement in procedures
that you send the call to your regional list not much more time after
the call is announced.

On aliases emails we'll soon have new cards with our name and alias on
them. Planning that for ICANN61.

I've also been exchanging ideas w/ e-team for an intranet for
documentation which can not be made public such as technical and
financial data.

As soon as we have more news, I'll let you know

Thanks

Renata