[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for applications] NCUC Buddy/Mentor Program

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:04:19 CET 2017

Hi everyone

Get to know our new inreach training program.

The NCUC Buddy/Mentor Program began to be planned last year and is now
ready to be launched.

This will be an informal learning experience where our members may get
to know more about policy in ICANN by engaging in hands-on exercises
with more experienced colleagues.

This is an optional experience. Any member can join or leave the
program anytime.

You can join this program if you are:

* A newcomer

* A member for more than 6 months at NCUC and with intermediate
experience - Buddy

* A veteran member willing to share experience - Mentor

Get to know more about the program:

* What is the NCUC Buddy Program

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qevha2yCrOIie1mViFYMMwxDhxjPs-P_M1yC_Sr_N7k/edit

* What is the NCUC Mentoring Program

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BcQ_RRsaCoUZZvZPrKG1lIfLQuVoOfcH3anLqv8slX0/edit

If you would like to apply, please write to maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
and raquino at gmail.com

Please state whether you would like to participate as buddy or mentor
and list any relevant experience you had in NCUC.

We will release calls for this program periodically and applications
can be received on a rolling basis.

Thanks to Maryam Bakoshi and Farzaneh Badii for thinking about this initiative.

Thanks

Renata