[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF2017 NCUC Twitter can help spread the word - Re: Survey

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:23:02 CET 2017

Thanks Renata,

I have also included the session I am organising with Louise on Gender and
the one I am organising with Ming on Youth, the two being the following:

   - *WS 212:** Navigating gender and youth challenges: telling stories
   about women, technology and creation*, on Wednesday, December 20, from
   11:50 to 13:20 at Room XXIII - E United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)
   http://sched.co/CTsA  <https://t.co/4vFnrOSn3G>
   - *WS 193: **Youth Engagement in Internet Governance Ecosystem: Current
   Scenario, Controversies and Future Action*, Tuesday, December 19, from
   10:10 to 11:40 @ Room XXVII - E United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG)
   http://sched.co/CTrZ  <https://t.co/2Fxt8swjSy>

I will share a better description on both workshops on the list soon.

Best,

Bruna

> Hi Aicha and everyone
>
> Great to hear about this workshop. It's good to see NCUC members
> bringing their work to events and all.
>
> NCUC will have a booth at this event and members are welcome there and
> can propose activities, conversations.
>
> We will also use NCUC twitter to help our members publicize their
> sessions if they wish so.
>
> I've added an extra session to our spreadsheet on tweets you want to
> suggest to NCUC twitter
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C7JOEuqGhWAcyVu-IZcT5KYl2_
> 3jDUGtpD0ccCLpZqY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Looking forward for your tweets suggestions for NCUC twitter
>
> Best,
>
> Renata
>
> [NCUC-DISCUSS] Survey
>
> aicha chebbi a.j.chebbi at gmail.com
> Wed Nov 29 11:34:24 CET 2017
>
> Dear NCUC Members,
>
> We are conducting a workshop entitled, “Internet Shutdowns taking a toll on
> Africa’s internet economy” at the 2017 UN Internet Governance Forum. We
> would like to highlight the growing normalization of Internets shutdowns
> particularly in Africa and their detrimental effects on economic growth and
> development in the region.
>
> My team and I would humbly ask you to share your views and about this topic
> and submit your answers by December 7th,2017
>
> Please find below the link of the survey :
>

> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iPMMxCj01qfQ6os1LDlYoCjU_
> sUluJk-ebKLt80YhEM/edit?ts=5a1d2071
>

> I Strongly count on your support .
>

>  Regards,
>
> *Aicha Jeridi *
> *North Africa Regional Coordinator-ACSIS*
>
> *Tel : +216 55 608 028 - 98 608 551*
> *Twitter : @Jeridiaicha*
> *Linkedin : Aicha Jeridi*

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *