[NCUC-EC] A suggestion for agenda tomorrow

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:17:35 CEST 2016

Hi Farzaneh,

Thanks for the proposal,
I will send the agenda to the list so people can have a heads-up and
hopefully prepare. I will keep the bold text only
we will commit to deliver an updated version by Wednesday to start the new
reading cycle.
I will send later updated election schedule to have in account some
adjustment for bylaws consultation. we have to start check-in process soon.

Best,

Rafik