[NCUC-EC] ICANN 58 Copenhagen - response needed 8 DECEMBER 2016

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:57:44 CET 2016

Hi,

as usual the travel allocation of ICANN meeting started just after the
previous one.
the current EC cannot make allocation on behalf the new one being elected
and we should leave the decision to them (it may be their first decision).
the deadline is quite close and I am asking Glen if there is possibility of
extra days to sort this out by the new EC.

Best,

Rafik