[NCUC-EC] FWD NCPH Intersessional Meeting - Updated Planning Agenda v5.1

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 08:46:51 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

please find attached the updated planning agenda for intercessional.
I need more input and feedback here. below you will find some summary of
yesterday confcall.
we may suggest some topics and also we should work on the agenda for our
own break-out session.

we have to prepare for this 3 days meeting(including NCSG/NCUC sessions in
the day before) and being familiar with the topics to be discussed.

Best,

Rafik