[NCUC-EC] NCUC Logo- Flyers - Brochure for Copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:38:35 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

we need to change the NCUC flyers for Copenhagen.

I could not find the final word version of the current flyer so attaching
the latest one before it was made into the pdf and had changed pictures.

We need new pictures and need to change a couple of things. But if you have
any other idea as to how to make it more interesting, please do comment.

There is also another set of flyers (I call them brochures) we made for IGF
which has more substantive materials. We need to submit this to comms to
make it look better. If you have any comments let me know.

NCUC Logo: Members came up with quite a number of ideas and even designs.
We can submit this to Comms (doc attached) and ask them if they can improve
upon some of the logos or come up with a new design based on these logos
and then we can pick from them. What do you think?

Farzaneh