[NCUC-EC] copenhagen

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:07:01 CET 2016

It seems like I am out of my timezone and did not consider this time
difference. Sorry about that.

the problem is that at the moment we don't have  a set of criteria and a
specific process for allocating these travel slots to the EC. So in the
beginning and since there is an urgent need to assign the travel slot, have
to go with first come first served basis unless EC can discuss among
themselves and see if someone can forgo a travel slot in favor of the
other. I suggest discussing the process of allocating EC members travel
slots in our first EC call and come up with a solution.

That said, you can have my travel slot. I will submit your name soon.
Renata cannot make it and Tatiana has kindly suggested that she will source
funding for this trip through other means. So I think we are good for
Copenhagen and we can discuss the allocation of travel slot to EC in a call
for future meetings.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh