[NCUC-EC] 答复: Agenda or EC call Monday 25th April

Peter Green seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:35:08 CEST 2016

Dear Rafik, Dear EC members,

I could attend the EC conference call at 13:00 UTC today.

BTW, for your attention, I would reiterate that, if you have ever noted in the NCUC Dicuss list and the EC list,  when Bill served as the NCUC Chair last year, I have been advocating for the idea of creating a Documentaiton of NCUC Appointments and Allocation of Travel Slots (as attached).  I have been advocating for that idea since August 2015 and finally, after four months of digging the historical archives of NCUC and the EC mailing list, I completed a draft as attached in December, 2015

This Documentation could serve for two purposes:

a) for the EC's reference to make allocation decisions  of both the ICANN travel slots and NCUC travel slots.

b) for knowledge and transparency.  Newcomers and new members of NCUC could have a qucik view of the structure of all of  NCUC's positions and appoitments.

Overall, the Documentation could serve as the Institutional Memory List.

Now I am glad that the idea has come true, as I saw that the page at http://www.ncuc.org/participate/ncuc-appointments/  has been online.

I would like to know who has made that page?

If the Documentation that I completed (only as of ICANN 54) could serve, would you please continue to build on that?

I do not want to see that four months of digging the historical archives of NCUC and the EC mailing list went invain.

Also, I would not like to see we do work in a parallel and repeated manner, working for the same purpose while in different channels, wasting time and energy.

If our purposes are the same, let's do work together, building on each other.

Thanks so much.

Best Regards

Peter