[NCUC-EC] Agenda or EC call Monday 25th April

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 06:46:04 CEST 2016

hi Farzaneh,

regarding that, one idea was to create a page like this to list previous
travel policy allocations http://www.ncuc.org/participate/ncuc-appointments/
(still under work) . it will also help for assessment, I think there were
some people who didn't submit reports for their meeting in Dublin.

the possibility of having support was shared last time, when we did the
call for Helsinki support. We can be more clear by updating the travel
support policy, as suggested by listing clearly what kind of events can be
supported and which cannot be supported, stressing that is exceptional
allocation.

for reimbursement, we followed up with those who attended Marrakech
meeting, only James didn't submit his report and we sent him reminders.

Best,

Rafik