[NCUC-DISCUSS] A problem in registration form for ICANN60 Abu Dhabi

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:53:24 CEST 2017

Tapani suggestion (irrelevant, don't want to answer) seems a very good one
or we just use Mr/Mrs/Ms. The Icann meeting team can also check with local
host and seek for the best choice that  will avoid caveats

Regards
@__f_f__
https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.