[NCUC-DISCUSS] A problem in registration form for ICANN60 Abu Dhabi

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 10:13:27 CEST 2017

Hi Renata,

my understanding is that is not related to local hosts request. the
question is on the registration site which was also used for other ICANN
meetings. the ombudsman was not involved directly but heard that concerns
were raised to "registration" and/or meeting team. The question is already
removed from the page. the ombudsman is going to discuss with registration
team to know more.

Best,

Rafik