[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC French translation project [was Chinese Translation Project]

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Mar 14 08:42:53 CET 2015

Hi

Excellent, many thanks Nicolas.  Unfortunately, I wasn’t expecting anyone to move so quickly so what you’ve begun work on here is an older version. I did a half year update a couple weeks ago that is waiting to go online.  Before anyone proceeds further, please give us the weekend to make that happen, it’d be sensible to use the March 2015 version as the basis for translations, as Peter and Jia are doing with the Chinese and Roy will do with the Spanish.

If we’re going to proceed with any bottom up volunteer translating beyond the outreach brochure (e.g. basic info on the website) it might be sensible to set up a lite coordination mechanism like a Team.  We can decide this if and when people get further into this activity.

All the best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer