Question about NCUC faq relating to membership

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 14 20:35:52 CET 2011

Tamir,

no objection at all... as an applied research grantmaking practitioner in
the past, as well as a retired evaluation consultant for international
development agencies, I have seen the benefits of assessments being made on
the basis of facts (or evidence if you prefer) which I define as
objectively verifiable by an independant and uninterested third party. I
suggest that norm be followed for admitting members into our constituencies
and stakeholders' group.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA