listservs

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 19:01:26 CET 2011

I'm with Norbert.

I read 20 Icann related mail in like 20 minutes. Could have marked the
nirvana  the way I see it  would be something like 150 message per
subject thread (1 each or whatever). So I certainly can't fathom

The list is not an announce list. This is, ideally, a policy-making
forum. ICANN has lots of RSS feeds where one can subscribe for an
announce type of service. Perhaps NCSG could have one too, for this
purpose.

But there is no "cleaning" of this list that will not come with a
participation loss. There is a limit to how democracy will keep your
listserv neat, unfortunately.

Internal NCUC is another mater. I might be for such a list.

Nicolas