NCSG Policy Principles

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 4 18:10:47 CET 2011

Indeed, a very good initiative. The implications in gnso policy-areas of
the principles we put forward should provide for very interesting
discussions.

And to Maria's point, I would believe that the "open, peer-to-peer"
nature of the Internet should be amongst the basic fundamental
principles that drive our community's involvement in gnso policy.

Nicolas