NCSG Policy Principles

Joy Liddicoat joy at APC.ORG
Mon Dec 5 00:50:01 CET 2011

Thanks Maria and Nicolas, some brief comments below.

Joy

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of
Nicolas Adam
Sent: Monday, 5 December 2011 6:11 a.m.
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: NCSG Policy Principles

Indeed, a very good initiative. The implications in gnso policy-areas of the
principles we put forward should provide for very interesting discussions.

And to Maria's point, I would believe that the "open, peer-to-peer" nature
of the Internet should be amongst the basic fundamental principles that
drive our community's involvement in gnso policy.

JL: good idea: would you like to suggest some wording?

Nicolas