[NCUC E-team] Members without good email

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Fri Nov 7 14:48:17 CET 2014

I agree with Tapani's assessment here. It doesn't strike me a problematic
(and has happened only a handful of times). But to avoid any perception
problems, maybe the EC should just enforce ICANN's operational policy
requiring unique emails for ballots.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org