[NCUC E-team] Members without good email

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:47:09 CET 2014

Hi ,

for NCSG, we are trying to avoid the situation from the application review
and ask people to put another representative.the charter also indicate that
we shouldn't accept many individuals from the same organziation, but yes
currently, we have some cases of individual being also a representative of
an organization. I dont ask necessarily for different address mail but
using the trick like adding "+individual" to the mail address so he.she can
receive the 2 ballots

Rafik