[NCUC Finance] FW: Toronto event

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Feb 7 17:22:12 CET 2013

Hello all,
I am informing the Finance Committee of an invoice we just received based on our agreement with Robin Gross to organize the Toronto meeting.

This was approved by the prior EC some time ago in 2012 and followed the pattern we established with the San Francisco conference, in which Robin was given an upfront payment of $5k (which has already been paid) to take responsibility for organizing the event and then 20% of the surplus over cost of the money she raised for the event.

I will send out the check for this tomorrow.

--MM