[NCUC Finance] FW: Toronto event

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Feb 7 18:18:28 CET 2013

I am a bit confused. Four days ago you wrote on the EC list:

On Sun, Feb 03, 2013 at 07:02:31AM +0000, Milton L Mueller (mueller at syr.edu) wrote:
> Subject: RE: [Ec-ncuc] Video update
[...]
> this project is an outgrowth of the Toronto event and we raised
> money specifically to do it. There are no other outstanding demands
> on our budget at this time.

Perhaps I misunderstood what "outstanding demands" means,
or maybe you'd just forgotten the agreement with Robin.

Be that as it may, just to be on the clear: are there any other
such expenses of past things we're committed to paying?

(It would be really nice to have a central location for tracking
our finances.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen