[Pt53] Progressing the NCUC Outreach Event in BA

Adela Goberna agoberna92 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:55:31 CEST 2015

Hello everyone!

Thank you Ana for the introduction, as she well said I will be assisting
her in order to get the most of this. Therefore, I took the liberty to
start looking for organizations who will or would like to participate. I
focused on those especifically located in Latin America, since I believe
that it's a key region in which this should be spread.

Looking forward to start to work!

Regards,

Adela .

On Thursday, May 21, 2015, Analia Aspis <analia.aspis at gmail.com