[Pt53] Welcome to the Planning List for NCUC's Regional Outreach Session at ICANN 53 in Buenos Aires

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Thu May 7 01:19:04 CEST 2015

Dear Bill,

I like very much the structure of the agenda.  I would just add that
always, in each presentantion, we can stress that the space is open for new
comers and the way to do it.  We can for instance, set up some local
referents (I can help) to be contacted in order to consult what to do as
well as to see what can be done locallu, despite the meetings (workshops,
webinars, etc). I think that ending the meeting with a feeling that a lot
of opportunities do rise for it, would be great.

Now, I practical question: would the presentantions  be translated? The
same question comes if we are going to provide some material for the
meeting.

Regards,
Analía