[Pt53] Finalizing and printing the agenda and attendance list for the NCUC outreach event

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Jun 17 15:00:27 CEST 2015

Hi

I have downloaded and reformatted in Word the agenda and participant list as of today, see attached.

Valeria, if we receive any further RSVPs between now and whenever you are flying could you please add them to this document and delete the dates indicated?  Please then send the final version to Jean Jacques at the address above.

I will send this info as of today to ncuc-discuss.  Maryam could you also post a PDF of it to ncuc.org <http://ncuc.org/> along with the invitation letter at http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-civil-society-ncuc <http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-civil-society-ncuc> along with the invitation letter?  And have a pointer in the News section as well?

Jean-Jacques, a) could we please get this agenda posted to http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-civil-society-ncuc? <http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-civil-society-ncuc?>  And b) would you be in a position to print out @ 30 copies of the final version on Saturday in the ICANN business center?

Of course, we may have walk-ins who won’t be listed, ICANN Fellows etc, but we should at least have a listing of those who have RSVPed as of whenever we pull the trigger.

I need now to grade final exams, pack and fly, so I’m done for the day.  Appreciate everyone’s help in making this happen, especially Valeria as well as Analía, Marilia, and others who’ve been circulating invites.

Thanks and see you Saturday.

Best

Bill