[Pt53] Welcome to the Planning List for NCUC's Regional Outreach Session at ICANN 53 in Buenos Aires

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:55:25 CEST 2015

Dear Bill,

Thank you very much for your mail. Happy to contribute to the BA meeting.
Since the main meeting will take part just a couple of days after the
NCUC's event, I will contact as well some LAC organisations that may be in
BA for that date, in order to open the table to a regional perspective.

Best,
Analía