[Pt53] Welcome to the Planning List for NCUC's Regional Outreach Session at ICANN 53 in Buenos Aires

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Apr 29 14:37:28 CEST 2015

Sorry I fogot to add two things

> On Apr 29, 2015, at 2:27 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:
>
> Outreach to Potential Participants

Members have translated our little trifold outreach brochure into a number of languages including Spanish and Portuguese. These can be downloaded at http://www.ncuc.org/brochure/ <http://www.ncuc.org/brochure/> and sent around as a quick background introduction to NCUC.

Also, today we have a webinar on the IANA transition and accountability processes, if anyone wishes to join.  Starts in a little less than two hours. http://www.ncuc.org/civil-society-webinar-on-the-iana-stewardship-transition-the-accountability-and-governance-review/ <http://www.ncuc.org/civil-society-webinar-on-the-iana-stewardship-transition-the-accountability-and-governance-review/>

Best

Bill