[NCUC-EC] Issues forum

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:42:04 CET 2024

After Bruna's message yesterday, I understood that it was indeed something
related to NCUC's scope and within the interests of other ICANN actors -
during our meeting, I thought they were not that related, and creating
something from scrap related to previous work seemed more fruitful.
However, now, if we do not have conversations with possible panelists or
other preparations already ongoing about the Issues Forum, I also think it
would be good to use this opportunity and initiate a conversation with them
to add NCUC engagement topics within the session, to direct people who are
interested in a theme that is very "hot" at this moment in our direction -
while also engaging a bit with other people and orgs who have missions
aligned to ours.

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.sistemafiep.org.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR
<https://www.gedai.com.br/> Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/> and IODA <https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.