[NCUC-EC] Issues forum

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Tue Jan 9 11:14:04 CET 2024

Benjamin, I am reflecting on our discussion yesterday regarding the issues
forum and I am a little confused over why we are not accepting Julf and
Bruna's proposal. What I got from our EC meeting was that we have some ideas
to pursue for the slot, and since there is only 75 minutes, we could not
accommodate two topics due to time constraints.

My thoughts are that since there is already a topic with substantial
interest, and with speakers already arranged, why not just have the one
topic and we plan for other topics for us to develop for future meetings?

Grateful if you can help me understand your perspective, and perhaps the
other EC members can share their thoughts.

Thanks.

Ken