[NCUC-EC] Proposal for better coordination and accountability

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:46:41 CEST 2024

Dear Pedro,
Thanks for sharing your proposal. I support the idea but think that a
quarterly update would be more manageable than a monthly one.
Regarding your suggestions which most come from ISOC, I appreciate the
reference and I am an ISOC member, but I prefer to differentiate my work
from others. It is a simple personal thought.
Best regards,
Amin