[NCUC-EC] Fwd: travel slot for ICANN77

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:52:59 CET 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Oksana Prykhodko <sana.pryhod at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 11, 2023 at 12:47 PM
Subject: travel slot for ICANN77
To: Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>, Andrea Glandon <
andrea.glandon at icann.org>

Dear all,

I am Oksana Prykhodko, director of iNGO European Media Platform (with
head-quarter in Kyiv, Ukraine), member of NCUC from 2010.

My emails are:

sana at eump.org
sana.pryhod at gmail.com

I am representing the country under unprovoked military aggression. Our
organization is dealing with the consequences of such aggression on the
Internet in Ukraine (of course, not only). We do not have any gTLD in
Ukraine yet, but our country will do its best to apply for a new gTLD.

Just now we are fulfilling RIPE NCC grant "Internet identifiers in time of
war", we also applied for ICANN ABR for the research "Using the Ukrainian
experience in the development and evaluation of the ICANN Emergency
Assistance Program".

We will receive some results before June 2023, and I will be happy to
present them in Washington.

I had a 5-years US visa before, I have a biometric passport, I hope I will
not have any problems with the visa.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Oksana