[NCUC-EC] Fwd: ICANN 77 Opportunity

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:53:10 CET 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: alapini muriel <muriel.alapini at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 11:12 PM
Subject: ICANN 77 Opportunity
To: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Cc: Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>

Dear Andrea and Benjamin,
 I am Muriel ALAPINI,
muriel.alapini at gmail.com
Member since 2017 of the NCUC community, I helped with the communication in
French of several NCUC sessions on Twitter, and had the course on "
Writting for policy and public Comment Training Certificate"in 2018.
I would like to participate in this session because since my training in
2018, I have not had the opportunity to improve myself. I am interested
today in personal data issues and it would be a great learning opportunity.
I am able to put the effort into studying policy topics and am engaged to
help other members and the community.
I am also ready for all the visa requirements.
Best regards,
Muriel
Link
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments +-+2020