[NCUC-EC] Discussion and action items for April

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:35:52 CEST 2021

Dear Chair,
Thank you for sharing the tasks.

I will send in my summaries for the sessions I participated in before
Friday COB.
My availability for the webinar is open, except the days between  10- 14
May 2021, when I will be participating in an academic conference.
In order to get participation from the African region, it will be great to
consider between  12:00 - 18:00  GMT+2.

Kind regards,
Benjamin