[NCUC-EC] NCUC Webinar date/time

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 21:10:00 CEST 2021

Dear all,

We need to decide a date for the webinar.

As a reminder we have it scheduled for 60-90 minutes and should look
towards early May for the date.

Besides, our APAC members have raised concerns in the last several weeks,
both in private and in public, regarding scheduling, and how APAC
systematically got the short end of the stick when it comes to time. I
would thus like us to consider that in our choice of time, and so would
suggest something like 0300 or 1000 UTC, for example.

Finally, we should keep ourselves a little bit of margin or some options in
case one of our key participants would have a schedule conflict.

So if you have any conflict during the week of the 3rd of May, please let
me know. For my part Wed 5th I would not be available should we go with
1000 UTC.

Let me know your thoughts, *by Wednesday 14th 2359 UTC*

Thanks and have a nice day,