[NCUC-EC] Discussion and action items for April

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed Apr 14 13:04:18 CEST 2021

Hi again!

Thanks for this update, Raphael. First of all, I hope that everyone will be healthy and everything will be solved for the better in your family.

1. As for the action items from ICANN 70, I started compiling notes from the sessions I signed up still during the meeting but I found very discouraging the level of participation of our members in the NCUC open meeting and just slightly more in NCSG one. I believe the current format of having all recordings available is perfect if a person really wants to catch up with discussions. Otherwise, we just spend time for nothing. I would suggest sending an email to the list encouraging members to listen to recordings.

2. Already replied to that mailing thread. I'm also ready to help during the webinar if any support is needed.

3. That's super fast that we are again facing elections. Feels like it only happened a moment ago.

Best wishes,
Olga