[NCUC-EC] Prepping for ICANN68

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:54:34 CEST 2020

Dear Mili,

Thank you so much for the coordination work with the APAC members, this
will be key to ensure some regional participation from NCUC in this
upcoming meeting. Feel free to emphasize with them the importance of
attending NCSGs upcoming Policy Meeting, which will take place next week -
May 19th - as it might be a good coordination call and place to gather
information on NCSGs policy positions previously to ICANN 68!

I like the approach and, maybe, the mentioned questions could possibly be
responded in an NCUC Blog post - as we discussed before. This would also be
a good opportunity to give these members some visibilty!

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 12:14 PM Mili Semlani <milisemlani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>   I hope you are well and safe.
>
> Following up on the EC call, I have started some work on the blog post
> preceding ICANN 68.
>
> I am working with active APAC community members to pool in thoughts on the
> f the following:
> 1. What are the key discussions/tracks you are following?
> 2. Which policy issues are important from the APAC perspective in the
> upcoming meeting?
> 3. What should be some of the sessions/policy tracks we should be watching
> closely?
> 4. What are the current pressing issues or challenges in IG in APAC?
> 5. Any other thoughts you may have.
>
> Let me know if you have any other suggestions/additions on how to go about
> this.
>
> Thank you! Take care and stay safe :)
> --
> With gratitude