[NCUC-EC] Prepping for ICANN68

Mili Semlani milisemlani at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:13:44 CEST 2020

Hello all,
  I hope you are well and safe.

Following up on the EC call, I have started some work on the blog post
preceding ICANN 68.

I am working with active APAC community members to pool in thoughts on the
f the following:
1. What are the key discussions/tracks you are following?
2. Which policy issues are important from the APAC perspective in the
upcoming meeting?
3. What should be some of the sessions/policy tracks we should be watching
closely?
4. What are the current pressing issues or challenges in IG in APAC?
5. Any other thoughts you may have.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions/additions on how to go about
this.

Thank you! Take care and stay safe :)
--
With gratitude