[NCUC-EC] ICANN 67 Prep - The thread

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 23:39:16 CET 2020

Hey guys,

I decided to start a little thread on our prep for ICANN67 as we have some
things that are needed right now...

*1. Work on our agendas!* - As previously mentioned to you, I have asked
for three meetings:
(a) Ec Meeting
(b) Membership meeting  and;
(c) CD.
Maryam has kindly put together a google docs for us to start to organize
our agendas and its here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r0KvFCQxFWNZ0cEzaTKEReo4q7qqxrf1edRtVX6PR1g/edit>.
Still on the meetings its important for you to tell me if we should invite
ICANN org or other parts of the ICANN community to them. As usual I am also
counting that you, the EC, will work on the EC meeting agenda.
*To those of you attending this meeting, @Michael Karanicolas
<mkaranicolas at gmail.com> @Mili Semlani <milisemlani at gmail.com> and @Benjamin
Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> , do you mind indicating to me your dates in
CancĂșn? Asking this just so I am aware ;)

*2. Mentorship with the NCUC fellow/crop traveler* - Viviane required some
mentorship on RPMs, any ideas of activities or more specific things we
could be asking from her ?

*3. Outreach with At-Large *- A little behind on planning so far, but I am
guessing its happening. As of now we are still discussing a proper date for
that meeting and maybe a new model due to some issues that happened in the
past. At-Large questioned us on whether we wanted to make it an NCSG - ALAC
joint outreach and, so far, my position has been that we can obviously
invite our sister constituency (NPOC) and SG, but I would like for it to
continue being an NCUC effort - especially considering that NPOC also has a
broader outreach and policy meetings with at-large nowadays.

*4. #AskNCUC *- do we want to get this back to work ? for the new ones, it
was a live tweet interview we would do with someone from our community on
an specific issue. Assuming that the PC on ATRT3 will be done by then,
maybe we can ask any of its members a bit more about the work - or any
other topic you see as interesting.

*5. Intercessional Planning* - we will have a planning meeting during
ICANN67 - on *11 March 2020, 17:00-18:30 local time - *and it would be good
for you to have this on your radar.

*6. EC call *- I wanted to schedule an EC call with you next month as a
preparation to ICANN67 and will ask Maryam to send you a doodle for the
second week of February. Please indicate your availability as I wanted to
have the full EC at the call, we havent managed to do so in the past call
neither on the one with GSE.

Best regards,

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *