[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Reminder ! Fwd: EC Meeting with the GSE teams

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 15:02:14 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
Date: mar. 21 janv. 2020 à 12:01
Subject: Reminder ! Fwd: EC Meeting with the GSE teams
To: Michael Karanicolas <mkaranicolas at gmail.com>, Louise Marie Hurel <
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com>, Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com>, Mili
Semlani <milisemlani at gmail.com>, franco giandana <fgiandana at gmail.com>

Dear all,

Just to let you know that NCUC EC call with the GSE Teams will take place
in about one hour.

@Michael Karanicolas <mkaranicolas at gmail.com> and @Louise Marie Hurel
<louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> I will send them your apologies for not
attending this call as we decided to keep this one agreed slot due to their
agendas. In the end coordinating 5 VPs was a bit hard and I am glad we can
kickoff this conversation this morning.

@Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> @Mili Semlani
<milisemlani at gmail.com> and @franco giandana <fgiandana at gmail.com> I look
forward to seeing you on the call.

Ah, as sent by Maryam on the other thread (apologies for opening a new
one), the details for joining are the following:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://icann.zoom.us/j/662187023?pwd=MXdxeDlTYUJYZGg1NElYa3ZjdndOZz09 [
icann.zoom.us]<
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__icann.zoom.us_j_662187023-3Fpwd-3DMXdxeDlTYUJYZGg1NElYa3ZjdndOZz09&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=1A9IIOkJia11FXDmJ1R4Jn7wGT4ExHiVuBF89mvNt_Q&m=aCm9zna4QfN65Q6odtydE7KkRJzHAdknSFm1LkrAitw&s=VQfqlXi5plNmWNx7SlFTzPngAIzEK6FaId_FpHoGXC4&e=

Meeting ID: 662 187 023
Password: 175661

best regards,