[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting with the GSE teams

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 23:08:04 CET 2020

Dear Bruna,

Glad to hear about the next steps.

Sadly I cannot participate at 1500 CET as I have to be at LSE at that time
for course.
If there is an alternative time/date, please let me know - as I'd be happy
to join on a later date.

best,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

PhD Student Data, Networks, and Society | London School of Economics and
Political Science (LSE)

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias