[NCUC-EC] Viviane Vinagre - Additional funding Request - Answers by wed, feb 19th

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:32:56 CET 2020

Dear EC,

Viviane, our CROP funded traveler, is requesting some additional funding in
order for her to stay in Cancun for the entire meeting instead of the 3
nights/4 days covered by CROP.

She has shared with us an estimate of the costs in order to stay for the
entire meeting:

"Aloft (One of the cheapest and official hotels of the meeting): *293 USD*
for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Hotel Green 16: *208 to 226 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Hotel Suites Gaby: *167 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Ibis Cancun Centro: *167 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Hotel Suites La Roca: *66 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Terracaribe Hotel Boutique: *184 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

One Cancun Centro: *146 USD* or 3 nights (9 - 12 march)"

I would to suggest for us to propose an additional help - from ncuc funding
- of maybe 150 USD. And would like to know if you agree with this
proposition by wednesday, feb 19th.

best,

Since I really want to engage in some sessions of GNSO, ATRT3, NCUC/NCSG,
and RPM's at this ICANN meeting, in order to fully enjoy the experience and
knowledge shared at the place, I would like to request to this EC, if
possible, an additional request on extra hotel nights at Cancun!

I searched for some hotels in the region and found some average prices in
nearby hotels in the region just to give an estimative:

Aloft (One of the cheapest and official hotels of the meeting): *293 USD*
for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Hotel Green 16: *208 to 226 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Hotel Suites Gaby: *167 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Ibis Cancun Centro: *167 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Hotel Suites La Roca: *66 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Terracaribe Hotel Boutique: *184 USD* for 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

One Cancun Centro: *146 USD* or 3 nights (9 - 12 march)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Viviane

--