[NCUC-EC] Additional Funding to Raphael's CROP

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 18:01:04 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

As you might be aware, Raphaƫl Beauregard-Lacroix is using our CROP slot
for this upcoming meeting. According to the CROP guidelines, the resource
can only cover 3 nights and 4 days, therefore Raphael has asked if NCUC
could cover the two additional nights for him to follow the entire meeting.

I would also like to remind you that he is our representative at the NCSG
EC and Tech Team, so I think it would be worthwhile helping him with some
of the NCUC funds since we are not using it to take anyone to Montreal.

Regarding the amount required, Raph is on the works of booking his flights
and accommodation, and right after that would be able to inform us the
required amount. But given that this entails using NCUC resources, I would
very much welcome your thoughts on this until friday - 27th September.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins