[NCUC-EC] Additional Funding to Raphael's CROP

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:08:24 CEST 2019

Hi all,

That's... pretty crazy that CROP doesn't cover the entirety of the event...

I may be able to help out, as I have to leave on the 4th to be in Toronto
by the 5th. I *may* have a hotel room for the entirety of the week through
ATRT3 (not 100% sure - they've been a bit unclear on that). Anyway, if I do
have my hotel covered, Raphael can take over after I depart.

Best,

Michael