[NCUC-EC] NCUC Webinar on Evolving ICANN's MS Model

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:33:29 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

Louise and I have been discussing the idea of hosting a webinar/community
debate prior to ICANN66 that would allow for some NCUC outreach and
strengthening our relations with other parts of the community.

And, after recently chatting with Milton, he suggested the same topic
Louise and I had in mind - Evolving the ICANN's MS Model.

Therefore, I would like to share with you the initial webinar proposal - to
be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PYXlg97IFR8zK5OK4Sqj2T3LTG3vCgUXRzBvQxWm8_g/edit?usp=sharing>
-
in order to hear back from the NCUC Ec what would be the thoughts on
hosting such webinar. Additionally, the list of invitees is still on the
process of being thought and we havent yet invited anyone. So if you see
that any community names would bring a good input to the webinar feel free
to add the name and we can all discuss who to invite.

The document is open for comments until oct 5th, please let us know what
you think of this idea
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PYXlg97IFR8zK5OK4Sqj2T3LTG3vCgUXRzBvQxWm8_g/edit>
!

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *