[NCUC-EC] Request for funding for Stefan Filipovic to go to Morocco

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 21:40:47 CEST 2019

Thanks Michael.

Yes I totally agree that one off requests should be treated with care. I
can't quite remember the NCUC operating procedures for travel support and
how you should deal with such requests. (it's strange, didn't we draft that
together ---- my memory fails me) But as I said I thought I try my luck and
see if EC finds it appropriate  :)

Farzaneh