[NCUC-EC] Request for funding for Stefan Filipovic to go to Morocco

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:21:25 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Apologies for not answering this email before, I was really struggling back
in Tunis due to my hotel poor Internet connection. Farzi, thanks for
forwarding this request, do we have any estimative of costs for Stefan ?

We indeed have procedures for accepting such requests but we have
previously accepted ones due to the importance of the event/presence of the
member. Once we have a estimative of the costs I could discuss it with the
EC.

Best,
bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *